Status
Not open for further replies.

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
this is a set of Schumacher uncoated headers that have been lightly used with a dent on one rear tube for clearance,,these have been blasted and primed with 2 coats of 2000 degree header paint from vht..asking 465.00 plus shipping...

Put me second in line. I'm interested in how much of a ding we are talking about

Here are pics of the headers blasted and of the dented tube..will be sprayed tomorrow with vht 2000 degree primer...any questions pm me...here are pics with 2000 degree primer

Attachments

• 100_2141.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 100_2142.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 480
  • 100_2143.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 502
  • 100_2147.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 449
  • 100_2148.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 452
Those are nice. That dent would be super easy to work out. A little heat, and something down the tube to straighten it right out. You can get right to it.

At Carlisle a rep from Shumacher told me that these headers will not work on a 4spd BB Barracuda. Does anyone know if anyone has indeed used these with a 4spd?

Your wife didn't complain about painting them in the shower? She must be a saint because mine would kill me. Should have herd her when I put my ring gear in her oven.

curious, what was that dented to clear? (looking at possibly putting a set of those on a 440 in my 69 Barracuda)

Your wife didn't complain about painting them in the shower? She must be a saint because mine would kill me. Should have herd her when I put my ring gear in her oven.
LMAO...I'M NOT MARRIED I LIVE IN AN APT PAINTED THEM OUTSIDE IN A TREE AND BROUGHT THEM IN TO DRY...THIEVES YOU KNOW..

BOUGHT THEM WOTH THE DENT WAS TOLD PB BOOSTER BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT AS HEADERS SIT LOWER THAN THE BOOSTER

STILL AVAILABLE,,,:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back