Scotch Anyone?

-

71DartGuy

Reaction score
Any good Scotch drinkers online tonight? I just tapped into a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and am pretty impressed. I have to say i dont think its as good as a Glenlivet 12 year but pretty damn close.

Johnny Gold tonight. just done in my blue lol

Some mentioned I havent tried yet. The Mac 12 is awesome. Anyone ever try a Talisker 10 year? Very different but still very good.

Cuda Guy- I dont think Blue is in my budget!!! I would love to try a glass sometime though...

I tend to stick with the GlenLivet,the JW black,blue is pretty tasty too.The JW red is cheap and I usually add to my coffee.:toothy10:

I'm in my late 60's like fast cars and fast women. I applaud those who can hold their liquor so to speak without getting irate and though I am not a drinker of any kind I do dabble in medical marijuana which makes me comfortable to speak with and also keeps a smile on my face. I do like an Irish Coffee every once in a while :)

Some mentioned I havent tried yet. The Mac 12 is awesome. Anyone ever try a Talisker 10 year? Very different but still very good.

Cuda Guy- I dont think Blue is in my budget!!! I would love to try a glass sometime though...

Thats what duty free is for lol

It takes me about a year to drinka bottle of blue, so everytime I go to the US I grab a couple of bottles lol

My Father is visiting from overseas. He picked up a bottle of Ardbeg 10 year. WOW! I think I'm gonna have to develop my taste for this stuff. Is this stuff nitro?

.....................I have a bottle of Glenfiddich special reserve aged 12 years.........its been in my liquor cabinet for 8 years............its still sealed, but if its any good anymore is anybodys guess..............Maybe i could trade it 4 something useful......kim..........

Ardbeg from Islay

nicest stuff around if you like the peaty smoky flavour

(I have it in my tea sometimes instead-I now it's a crime-it makes the Lapsang souchong even smokier)

-
Back