-
Status
Not open for further replies.

toddlaine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
When I bought my 72 Dart it came with seat belts for the front lap belt not installed. I went down to hardware store got two grade 8 bolts that fit the body nuts. Passenger side worked fine, so wifey is safe, but drive won't line up. I beleive this is suppose to be a star head bolt which would allow this to line up through the outer hole. Where can I get one.

Thanks,

Pics maybe?? of where it bolts in and the bottom of your retractor?? is it the retractor or the stationary one?? I have buckets and I am in the process of installing new belts that don't suck like the factory ones, you can have my old bolts if they are the right ones not sure though...

Pics maybe?? of where it bolts in and the bottom of your retractor?? is it the retractor or the stationary one?? I have buckets and I am in the process of installing new belts that don't suck like the factory ones, you can have my old bolts if they are the right ones not sure though...

Hey let me know and post some pics when you get your seats belts in. I just put bucket seats in my 67 Cuda and I am looking on how to do seat belts.

Thanks,
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back