Not open for further replies.

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I need a black drivers side seat belt for a 74 dart. it's the kind with the shoulder harness and seat belt all in one.

Here's a picture of the passenger side for reference.

004.JPG

I forgot to look my mind is not working good in my old age . Just keep bugging me I won't be upset. I am sure I have them.

Do these look right? I'm pretty sureI still have these and think they may be from a '74 or '75 Dart Sport because I've had a couple of parts cars over the years. But my biggest concern if the one retractor - the end with the shiney black box-like housing. I've seen belts with a straight mounting tab and these with a 90* mounting tab and not sure what the application difference is. (Only other bad thing is that I have a whole set and would prefer to sell it that way.)

Attachments

• Seat Belts 001.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Seat Belts 004.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 181
Do these look right? I'm pretty sureI still have these and think they may be from a '74 or '75 Dart Sport because I've had a couple of parts cars over the years. But my biggest concern if the one retractor - the end with the shiney black box-like housing. I've seen belts with a straight mounting tab and these with a 90* mounting tab and not sure what the application difference is. (Only other bad thing is that I have a whole set and would prefer to sell it that way.)

The part that goes on the side panel under the window looks to be a lot different. I'm guessing the sport must be different than the swinger.

Thanks for responding though,

Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back