seat bracket help

-

subzero05

Reaction score
hi Guys,
can anybody tell me real quick what the measurements are on the floor for a 67 cuda (center to center) to have new seat brackets made?. I'm getting a new set of custom bucket seats made for the front and need the floor dimensions for the : Front (center to center), Sides (center to center) and back of seat (center to center)..any help would be appreciated..thanks

I measured that up once before for someone and may still have the info but I have a suggestion.... Since the floor isn't flat and all 4 corners of the seat base are a different heigth,
It will be much simpler to purchase the 2 piece adjustable aluminum brackets from Summit and drill the base holes as required.

My floor is flat, where the buckets mounted.

Measurements I remember are 12" wide and 12.25" front to back. The floor is dimpled, if you can get to them you could measure them. Be nice to hear a confirmation of those numbers, though.

My floor is flat, where the buckets mounted.

Measurements I remember are 12" wide and 12.25" front to back. The floor is dimpled, if you can get to them you could measure them. Be nice to hear a confirmation of those numbers, though.

Yeah I did say flat but level would be the accurate term. Nevermind.
Good luck

-
Back