Seat

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one from a 72 Swinger. Split with center arm rest and adjustable headrests. Black with cloth insert though it needs recovering. Saved it for my 71 Duster but think I will go with the bucket seats after all. Let me know.
Later,
David

There is a junkyard near me that has a lot of Dart parts in it. There are a couple 70 or 71 Darts there with many parts! Also is a 67 Dart GT with alot of parts. I have the driprail set that is very nice if you know anyone. E mail with your needs and ill check on it when I go there in a week or two! [email protected]

Hey, what town are you located in? I work in that area and will be in state college on the 28-30th of august. I am about 3 hours from state college. If you want the seat come and get it as I can't haul it up in a state car. What else do you need? I will be in cleveland untill sunday and i will try to send you a pic of the seat. It is blue and needs covered but the padding is in good shape. WAlt :roll:

i will be coming home from baltimore on sunday whats your zip?

I've got a white bench, came out of a 67 Cuda..it's in decent shape and could be used as is. I'm about 1 hr 45 min east of State College. Depending on how you go home from Baltimore your within 40 min. of me. If you come 83-81-322...I'm 40 minutes up RT 11..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back