Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofchuckness

The Flying Valiant
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
As I mentioned in this post, we're trying to get a team together to race in the 24 Hours of LeMons race in Jupiter, FL next December. We would really like a Slant 6 car to run, but we're limited to a $500 investment in the overall vehicle before safety improvements, etc.

If you are in the FL/GA/AL area and want to unload an ugly or unrestorable Slant 6 machine, please consider dropping me a PM. Here's what we're interested in.

•Any year A Body (We'd love a Valiant, but we're not picky.)
•Any year F Body (We'd like a station wagon, but we're still not that picky.)
•Any year M Body (Dippies need love too.)
•Any year J Body (Just to cover all our Aspen/Volare platform bases.)
•Does it have a Slant 6? We're interested.

So if you have a car that you think would be a good candidate to make history in this race circuit, please drop me a line.

Thanks, FABO, for letting me post here.

Hey Chuck,I think I'd be interested in runnin this race with you guy's.drop me an e mail....I have the perfect car for this.
As I mentioned in this post, we're trying to get a team together to race in the 24 Hours of LeMons race in Jupiter, FL next December. We would really like a Slant 6 car to run, but we're limited to a $500 investment in the overall vehicle before safety improvements, etc.

If you are in the FL/GA/AL area and want to unload an ugly or unrestorable Slant 6 machine, please consider dropping me a PM. Here's what we're interested in.

•Any year A Body (We'd love a Valiant, but we're not picky.)
•Any year F Body (We'd like a station wagon, but we're still not that picky.)
•Any year M Body (Dippies need love too.)
•Any year J Body (Just to cover all our Aspen/Volare platform bases.)
•Does it have a Slant 6? We're interested.

So if you have a car that you think would be a good candidate to make history in this race circuit, please drop me a line.

Thanks, FABO, for letting me post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back