seeking Insight on Stripe Design for my Barracuda

-

Raul

Reaction score
I'm going to put my car into paint during the memorial day weekend and have two ideas in mind. Wondering which one may look best. Please give me your thoughts between these two pics.

20170507_145254-1.jpg

20170507_145231-1.jpg

My personal opinion is that either set of side stripes looks good or the top stripes could look good but combining them gets too busy for my taste. But hey it's your car so the beautiful thing is that you get to do it your way. I applaud you for trying to be different just not my taste

What color is the car going to be?

I like this style for a 67
qg-655_1_1.jpg

This combination would not have been available in 67 but looks good too.
ebay659779.jpg

I like these on 68's
maxresdefault.jpg

68pbcudabyjksiaskiewicz_1.jpg

This on a 69, with or without engine call out...
1969_barracuda_340.jpg

I would do Matte Black on Black. But that's just me...
e1a5712b49e7731068d5e8adb8ba4bbe.jpg

Single higher stripe for me too.
I have never liked trim or stripes down low on the sides.

im liking the lower stripes. i guess body color would help decision.

From the two pictures I think the top one looks better (the stripes seem to go together, the bottom picture looks like a mismatch between the stripes)

I would suggest "finishing" the stripes on the hood, or running them all the way across down the front

The way they look now, I get the impression the hood was swapped onto the car, and the striped belong to the donor car (if you catch my drift)

Since you asked. I like the 2nd but would run the hood stripes all the way down on the front

67/68 I like the first pic sorta but the body stripe needs to be low. 69 stripe seems best for that year only! (JMO)

-
Back