SEMA Dart

-

Cazbah362

Reaction score
Was over on FBBO only and seen a posted that made me realize I forgot ot post pictures from SEMA this year. Here is the new dart

Attachments

• New Dart.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 305
Looks great can not wait to buy one! that car there I believe was given away on facebook or something through a promo

if they change the D...to a F...they would be a little more on target with the name....just say'n

Love it. Can't wait for the SRT4, sign me up for sublime green!

Also, has nobody heard of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Like it or not Chrysler needs this car in order to survive and continue building challengers, vipers, a future Cuda. It certainly coulda been worse!

Also, has nobody heard of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Like it or not Chrysler needs this car in order to survive and continue building challengers, vipers, a future Cuda. It certainly coulda been worse!
Because we disagree we are not entitled to speak our mind? Who died and made you Supreme Commander of the Internet? Future Cuda? You mean that Uglier than a Purple Turd photo shopped pile of crap picture that is circulating around the internet?

Everyones entitle to their opinion, and mine says it aint nothing more than a revamped Neon.....The Mopar bigwigs shoulda got their heads outta their asses and made a convertible Challenger....now that I think bout it Im kinda tired of the new Challenger, just another bellybutton car now.....

Everyones entitle to their opinion, and mine says it aint nothing more than a revamped Neon.....The Mopar bigwigs shoulda got their heads outta their asses and made a convertible Challenger....now that I think bout it Im kinda tired of the new Challenger, just another bellybutton car now.....

thats good if they made a revamped neon in the dart name; I love the second gen Neon's and more so the SRT4 neon's

nothing like 200 HP +/- with a stock SRT and a 4 banger

Isn't someone making conversions for very challys? Swear I've seen it somewhere. No not talkin bout the crappy photoshop Cuda at all. N chill out I wasn't blowing my top or anything just dnt see what makes the new dart so blasphemous. To each his own, i ment absolutly no disrespect n i dnt c how u got that i was being a prick. I've seen em n for the price it's far nicer than what brand x is building. I'd like to see a different Cuda concept but I think dodge is gonna avoid the retro style so well c how it goes

-
Back