Sema Show!

-

Stormy69

Dusted
Reaction score
I am at the SEMA show right now, found something sweet from Hotchkis for our A-bodies. Entire kit for front and rear suspensions minus springs/bars. Listed as 67-76 A Body Total Vehicle System. Hopefully they will offer it piecemeal, msrp is over $2k
#SEMA 7492

hotchkis.JPG

They make some really nice stuf but expensive or at least expensive to me!

Suggest anybody interested in this setup from Hotchkis double-check with them when ordering to verify the Frame Connectors are the correct length for your application.
I attended an Open House they had at their facility a couple of months ago and, at that time, they weren't aware of the different A-body wheelbase dimensions. They'd set their system up on a Duster and when I told them the Frame Connectors wouldn't fit the longer wheelbase Dart I just got a blank stare back. They thought all A-bodies had the same wheelbase.

Ha! Good point about the subframe connectors. Anything make these parts better than currently available suspension parts, ala Just Suspension?

Suggest anybody interested in this setup from Hotchkis double-check with them when ordering to verify the Frame Connectors are the correct length for your application.
I attended an Open House they had at their facility a couple of months ago and, at that time, they weren't aware of the different A-body wheelbase dimensions. They'd set their system up on a Duster and when I told them the Frame Connectors wouldn't fit the longer wheelbase Dart I just got a blank stare back. They thought all A-bodies had the same wheelbase.

That's CrotchKiss for ya! A bunch of Chevy guys finally tryin' to cash in on the Mopars. I'll pass.

Wylde1.

they are expensive, hopefully street price is waaaaayyy lower. and i've owned an a body for 22 years and didnt know they had different wheelbases!

wait till i post pics of my 71 duster that i traded off 8 yrs ago and got back in much better shape:)

-
Back