Seriously at my wits end

-
If you're absolutely sure it's coming from the pan just get the Permatex ATF/Hyd sealer. Its a red tube specifically for trans pans or diff covers, not the "right stuff" crap in the pressurized can. They don't carry it at Autozone, but Advanced and O'Reilly do (at least here they do).
I had to use it on my Scamps 727. Have never had to use any rtv on a trans pan before lol.

Embrace the leak. Mine is a fresh rebuild, everything was sealed with either permatex gasket adhesive or aircraft gasket sealant. The only leak I have is where the parking break cable goes into the trans because I had to break the seal to adjust it. Lucky for me it drips on my H pipe so it burns off before hitting the floor.

I sealed everything, including the o rings. Doing much better than before.

Look above the pan rail to see if any fluid is present on the case. Very difficult to do, you may need a mirror. If there is fluid above the pan rail, on the transmission case, you probably have something other than the pan leaking.

If thats the case, which part of the pan rail gets wet with fluid first?

If its the driver side, then you should look at the kick down lever, cooling lines, or selector shaft seal.

If its the passenger side, then look to the dipstick tube o-ring.

If its the rear pan rail, look toward the low/reverse piston pivot pin o-ring.

Look above the pan rail to see if any fluid is present on the case. Very difficult to do, you may need a mirror. If there is fluid above the pan rail, on the transmission case, you probably have something other than the pan leaking.

If thats the case, which part of the pan rail gets wet with fluid first?

If its the driver side, then you should look at the kick down lever, cooling lines, or selector shaft seal.

If its the passenger side, then look to the dipstick tube o-ring.

If its the rear pan rail, look toward the low/reverse piston pivot pin o-ring.

And even the output shaft bearing snap ring cover under the mount.

-
Back