Servus from Bavaria

-

alfred340

Reaction score
Hi, I´m Alfred from Augsburg, Germany.
maxstrasse.jpg

I own a ´68 Barracuda 340S since 2004:
cuder2.bmp

Car has a stock 340 engine(except FBO), a 727 and a SG,3.23,8 3/4 rear.
Being my first classic car, I like it very much.
But that orange flashers are just ugly (don´t yet have clear ones).

Last winter´s project: rebuilding the tranny
this winter: valvetrain & breathing
200x: paint (and so on...)

Welcome aboard Alfred. Nice looking fish you have there. I also faintly remember liking Augsburg when I visited there - too many good German brewskies I think. :) You'll like it here!

GO DART said:
wow thats a great barracuda and a great town you live in. theres lots of europeans here! welcome
yep, with Alfred we are 5. 3 germans, 1 from finland and 1 swedish.......:D (forgot one?)

Hi Alfred!

Hello Alfred, you`re in good company here! Longgone 68-383-4spd.fstbk. Welcome! Have you throttled that Cuda` on the autobahn yet?

Longgone said:
Hello Alfred, you`re in good company here! Longgone 68-383-4spd.fstbk. Welcome! Have you throttled that Cuda` on the autobahn yet?
in my case I broke up at ~200kmh. Felt unsafe.... :(

My top speed was 180 km/h. The car felt good at that speed and went straight.
But the tires are indexed for 160 km/h, so I didn´t go further.
Me trying to keep up with a friend´s 440 Chally on acceleration lane, both at WOT, left WO eyes in some BMW or turbo diesel driver´s faces.

I told you ,you would be in good company here! Lots of guys who love A-body Mopars and LOVE to go FAST! Love your car and welcome to a great site.- Longgone P.S. - I like the orange parking lights, they look great on your car and very unique!

-
Back