shark tooth grill molding

-

siuauto

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 71 duster and I have a lead for a shark tooth grill and I was wonering if the crome trim from the stock grill will have to be used. when I saw they Sharktooth grill I dont think it had a chrome molding on the top or bottom. Do they use it? I know I need to use the headlight bezels from my grill and I know the parking lights are different. So what else to I need to make this work

it the same molding on both styles of grills, also both grill use the same head light bezels. The bezels were just painted different and the turn signals and the plug wires (going into the turn signal is different, the sockets are different). However the sockets from the 73-74 turn signals are the same for the sharktooth grill.

it the same molding on both styles of grills, also both grill use the same head light bezels. The bezels were just painted different and the turn signals and the plug wires (going into the turn signal is different, the sockets are different). However the sockets from the 73-74 turn signals are the same for the sharktooth grill.
x2 That is correct..

-
Back