shark tooth grill

-

arh

Reaction score
Does anyone make an aftermarket shark tooth grill?

So for $1000 you could have a new one with lenses?
A bit steep i would say.
I hope they fit perfectly for that price!

they are really junk i had one it didn't fit right and it was like 1265. went it was all said and done ....not again

If you have ever tried to tape up and paint the black and silver on a sharkstooth grille you know this is a long and painful task as well.
Matt

If you have ever tried to tape up and paint the black and silver on a sharkstooth grille you know this is a long and painful task as well.
Matt

working on one right now. That's why I pointed out that for the price you even get the privilege of painting it.

Probably One more example of a Hobbyist, turned business just to 'help' out their fellow MoParians. We should celebrate them & give them praise for doing us all such great favors...

cheaper to buy org. since you'll probably have to paint it anyways. mine was $600 for an org and even though it has two cracks i'm very pleased with it.

Matt
I did one for a friend, I think it was over 10 hours of just masking. I didn't charge him anything, and even paid for the paint out my own pocket. He still wasn't happy, and didn't use it.

I actually like the look of the regular 70-72 duster grill over the shark tooth.. Guess I'm the minority :dontknow:

I just wish I could find a decent Sharktooth grill (what wasn't all broken and cracked). If anybody has one they what to get rid of PM me.

-
Back