She did it!!

-

DartGTDan

'71 Dart GT Fan
Reaction score
Today my daughter graduated with a double major from the University of Michigan! We were fortunate to get this picture of her and her boyfriend (Kait is on the left, not sure who the girl on the right is (photo-bomber I guess)) as the 5,000 graduates processed into the "Big House". Her mother, brother, and I are so very PROUD of her.

Procession Pic.jpg

Yay for her, and you!! Hoping this takes her on her life's journey to the place she really wants to be!!! Congrats!!

Today my daughter graduated with a double major from the University of Michigan! We were fortunate to get this picture of her and her boyfriend (Kait is on the left, not sure who the girl on the right is (photo-bomber I guess)) as the 5,000 graduates processed into the "Big House". Her mother, brother, and I are so very PROUD of her.

View attachment 1714930247
Congratulations Dan!! Great start for her!
Dan

View attachment 1714930247

Thanks guys! She's made us very proud of her all her life. Never had any trouble with her. She truly is "the perfect child". She is beautiful, smart, caring, optimistic, etc... The greatest joy in my life!

Congrats.... You must be proud!
Our daughter graduated from university last year. Its definitely bitter sweet.
All grown up now and living her own life over 3000 kilometers away.

-
Back