She's ALIVE!!!!! video links

-

greenswinger

Reaction score
::D Just finished starting the 360 for the first time since the rebuild. I'm stoked. Here's my combination:
'79 360 block .030 over
'596 smogger heads with Milodon 2.02 and 1.6 and more porting time than I care to remember.
Balanced stock crank with Eagle H-beams and KB 107's at zero deck B&M flexplate, Performance Products balancer.
Air Gap and Summit 750 vac sec carb.
Comp Mutha Thumpr cam with Crane Gold 1.6 rocker and Crane pushrods.
Broke it in on the test stand with no issues I'm aware of.....
This thing rips! Throttle response is crazy! Settles into a nice choppy/lopey idle.

My dear wife took a 20 minute break in video and the dang phone clipped the audio.....Guess I phones can't hang with an open header Mopar!

Hoping it pushes the Dart with authority. If any one has a similar combo please tell me how it does in your ride. Gotta pull the slant out and paint the engine bay before dropping it in.

Don't have a 360 , but it should go really well .

::D Just finished starting the 360 for the first time since the rebuild. I'm stoked. Here's my combination:
'79 360 block .030 over
'596 smogger heads with Milodon 2.02 and 1.6 and more porting time than I care to remember.
Balanced stock crank with Eagle H-beams and KB 107's at zero deck B&M flexplate, Performance Products balancer.
Air Gap and Summit 750 vac sec carb.
Comp Mutha Thumpr cam with Crane Gold 1.6 rocker and Crane pushrods.
Broke it in on the test stand with no issues I'm aware of.....
This thing rips! Throttle response is crazy! Settles into a nice choppy/lopey idle.

My dear wife took a 20 minute break in video and the dang phone clipped the audio.....Guess I phones can't hang with an open header Mopar!

Hoping it pushes the Dart with authority. If any one has a similar combo please tell me how it does in your ride. Gotta pull the slant out and paint the engine bay before dropping it in.

Sounds like fun, post a video when you can, or ask us here....

Just dont pay attention to the leaky ancient big block rad. We made sure it didn't get over 190deg.

I didn't rev the motor too many times hard but I just can't help goosing them a bit!!!! Very pleased with the throttle response. Dads phone doesn't do the sound justice. This was well after cam break in. Cant wait to drop it in the Dart!!!!

-
Back