Shipping help

-

Woody67

Reaction score
I plan on shipping a badass Dart from Phoenix to Gig Harbor, Wa. I'd appreciate any help with a reliable/reasonable shipping company. I'll make it worth your while if I use your suggestion. $$. Thanks. :D

I'll do a drive away for the right price

I plan on shipping a badass Dart from Phoenix to Gig Harbor, Wa. I'd appreciate any help with a reliable/reasonable shipping company. I'll make it worth your while if I use your suggestion. $$. Thanks. :D
The only advise I can give is whomever you choose make sure your car does not get transferred during shipment. Have seen way to many cars get transferred from truck to truck in route to the final destination. If something happens in that scenario the finger pointing begins.

I have used this guy Angel, he is up and down the west coast all the time. Has a duelly and an enclosed trailer. Price was right as well. He brought back a vintage Maico from California for me. .Good luck. Andrew

Please share contact information through the "conversation started" feature! Thanks, admin

Last edited by a moderator:

Personal message sent.

I'll do it, just don't check odometer first.
I used Arizona Auto Shippers to get my Duster back from Arizona to Connecticut. It was an open Carrier and cost me $700....Once the car was picked up it went pretty smooth. Andre 1-480-522-0032.

-
Back