Shop on the hill for Victoria and my sons hobbies

-
Oh Mike, this is so sad to see.

It's seriously gonna cut into your fishing time....
:rofl:

Seriously though, that is looking great. I'm jealous and waiting for more pics....
I hear yea, fishing and enjoying the fresh catch for lunch or supper may be a bad thing, but I am sure there will be time for that still Rev Thank you, here is a picture just for you sire

Looking good Mike, glad to see it coming together and know it is a super feeling to have a nice place to work on Victoria and spend time with the boys. I have not seen a lift like you used to lift trusses. Looks like that helps hold it upright until you get it braced off. Proud for you brother, keep the pics coming, Joe
Thank you red :):) I hope I can find all of the parts and gifts I have gotten threw the years to hang on the wall or hang on Victoria (her name will change after the V8 update) yep you herd it here first :)

First picture is for Revhendo my brother from Memphis napped out :rofl:

Second is for Red67gts, Victoria all updated belly side :thumbsup:

000028.jpg

000059.jpg

looking good under there. Do you have the new name picked out?

looking good under there. Do you have the new name picked out?
No, but thinking Vick, I bet I will have a better idea when I hear my 360 pumping air threw his/her wings (Hooker Super Comp Fenderwell headers) but so far all I have is Vick.

Mike, Congrats on getting your shop build started.
I know how long you've waited & how hard you've worked to make IT happen!! :D

It is looking great!
All day i was thinking about a bigger shop. 30x40,40x40, i dont know if i should attempt it.
I can divide my storage building and have what i need.

I always think of my vehicles as females. I don't wanna ride around in a male. That's gay. lol

No, but thinking Vick, I bet I will have a better idea when I hear my 360 pumping air threw his/her wings (Hooker Super Comp Fenderwell headers) but so far all I have is Vick.
Isnt it bad luck to change a ship’s name?

Awaiting time in the shop (85 Ramcharger) for a good tune up and clean, just have to figure out if I want to use my 77 model 440 I have been setting on :thumbsup:
Getting closer :)

000100.jpg

Congratulations Mike, Looks like you're going have a great garage for you and your son's to spend a little time working together. By the way, what are you gonna do with those 12 ft walls?
IMG_20160402_133539607-640x480.jpg

Congratulations Mike, Looks like you're going have a great garage for you and your son's to spend a little time working together. By the way, what are you gonna do with those 12 ft walls?View attachment 1715113667
One thing is a car lift for sure and right away, there will be an area selected for a storage area for car/race car parts and tires

One thing is a car lift for sure and right away, there will be an area selected for a storage area for car/race car parts and tires
I figured that was what you were thinking. I got mine from Greg Smith Equipment. They are knowledgeable and the price wasn't bad either ($1795.00 plus $250.00 shipping). Good luck with the build.Its only been 2 years since I built my garage, I will be watching.

I figured that was what you were thinking. I got mine from Greg Smith Equipment. They are knowledgeable and the price wasn't bad either ($1795.00 plus $250.00 shipping). Good luck with the build.Its only been 2 years since I built my garage, I will be watching.
Thank you for the info, I will look at there lifts today then, it is my job to look at all lifts and there rep. How much is your lift rated for ?

I have sold a lot of equipment for Greg Smith. I had a lot of customers needing lifts and equipment and I couldn't compete with the price. Lol

Congrats on the shop... Lift????
My idea of a lift is adding some concrete, a roof, a new floor jack, a new piece of carpet and keep lying on my old back!!!! ha

I have sold a lot of equipment for Greg Smith. I had a lot of customers needing lifts and equipment and I couldn't compete with the price. Lol

I can't even begin to describe the power of your own personal lift. It's just a huge game changer. I looked at a bunch of stuff and Greg Smith seemed to fit my needs...... Your shops looking good OP.....

JW

My two son's working together is and has ben a great blessing for this man on the hill to see in the last few years, Mike and Creed finished up the east side of the roof yesterday.

image:11087.jpg

image:11086.jpg

-
Back