Shorty header question

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I am old school and prefer long tube headers. I am having a hard time finding headers for my 83 Ramcharger that is getting a 440 installed. Shorty headers are everywhere. How do they perform compared to long tube headers? Not that I'm going all out performance, but I want good flow and good sound.

It's hard to find a good price for headers because these trucks never came with big blocks. Sure, there are a few here and there, but I already have a second mortgage on my house.

It's hard to find a good price for headers because these trucks never came with big blocks. Sure, there are a few here and there, but I already have a second mortgage on my house.

Guessing you don't want to refinance it??

They will give you good flow and good sound. Get them.

While the 80's trucks did not come with BB, the frames are basically the same as the early trucks that did. So any 70's 2WD truck app will fit your Ramcharger.

dont know if they sell them for bb , but bought a set of cheap patriots for a small block . yea dont waste you money cant stop them from leaking , gaskets dont match very well at all had to cut the gasket into three to make it barely work , stay clear of these . jmo thanks ed dartman 440

-
Back