Should I use Tubular LCA,s to Replace Bent LCA?

-

Kevindc

Reaction score
I'm working on rebuilding the front suspension on my Dart Sport and found that one of the LCA's is bent. After looking at the cost of getting some replacements, cleaning them up and rebuilding them it looks like I could get a set of tubular arm's for not a whole lot more. Also, I want to add a sway bar and the tubular arms would have the tabs already welded on. Any thoughts on the tubular arms and manufactures.

Thanks.

I'm working on rebuilding the front suspension on my Dart Sport and found that one of the LCA's is bent. After looking at the cost of getting some replacements, cleaning them up and rebuilding them it looks like I could get a set of tubular arm's for not a whole lot more. Also, I want to add a sway bar and the tubular arms would have the tabs already welded on. Any thoughts on the tubular arms and manufactures.

Thanks.

If you have the coin, I highly recommend Gerst Tubular Suspensions, upgrade away from the T-Bars and get lighter and stronger at the same time.

If your going tubular but cant afford the k frame upgrade, get QA1 uppers/lowers to match, as well as adding their strut rods. If you add a sway bar either Hellwig or Hotchkis or Firm Feel will bolt right in.

With the sway bar companies today, you do not need to worry about "welded" sway bar tabs anymore. All work around that and install nicely.

-
Back