Show me them 'Cudas!

-
Ah, I gotcha. Never been to the Nationals in Ohio. I go to Carlisle though. Not too far from where I live.

I also go to the Carlisle event when I can, I highly recomend going to the Nats if you can. There is so much to see and do there. The people are great, and the weekend is just a ton of fun...

l_d9495ec5423e4c9019712c48399cf82e.jpg

Nothing like looking at cuda pics to brighten your day. I never get tired of seeing what everyone has done with this great A body.
Here's some pictures of mine.
Enjoy!

engine 4-08 006.jpg

5-4-08 photos 025.jpg

5-4-08 photos 016.jpg

5-4-08 photos 005.jpg

I thought I would share these pictures. It's not my car, and I'm not even sure whose car it is. I saw it on ebay a few months back and then when I went to All-Mopar Carlisle I saw it for sale there. I wanted it sooo bad. I am a sucker for gassers.

pic2.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic9.jpg

Beautiful cars everyone, I am taking donations of 67-69 coupes with 4 speeds for my x-mas gift. :-D

I thought I would share these pictures. It's not my car, and I'm not even sure whose car it is. I saw it on ebay a few months back and then when I went to All-Mopar Carlisle I saw it for sale there. I wanted it sooo bad. I am a sucker for gassers.

Someone spent a lot of time on that car.

Notice that the front bumper is missing? I have seen a few late and early body cudas with the front bumper left off on purpose. They do have a meaner look to them without the bumper. My 67 seemed to have a fish mouth ready to attack without the bumper. lol

I thought I had a better picture on my computer but seems to vanished.

Cuda boot area 060.jpg

Nice collection of Barracudas folks. Here is my 69 340 that I sold about 10 years ago to a guy in Eastern PA. Is it still around? Has anyone seen this car?

hp03.JPG

My 69 340-S, owned it from 1978-1988. Sold to a guy in Ohio who was in a wheelchair and planned to install handicap controls.
BH29P9B443158

Anyone know where it is?

340s.jpg

Well,I built it last summer and actually sold it in the fall........I really miss it.......There's just something about that color combo that brings a tear to my eye............(there I go again....boo hoo)

Now the only Cuda I have is my little 67, and it's stuck in NY with a bad master cylinder........I wanna get it down here so I can go through it and drive it. :read2:

(and probably paint it plum crazy with a custom interior and striping scheme......I know.....it's a sickness)

Here's my '64. It was delivered new in Alabama and spent most of it's life in the south so there is no rust on this car. It came with a 273, auto, and factory ac. The previous owner had rebuilt and transplanted a Commando 273 from a '65 Formula "S" parts car he had into this car. I do have the original engine, and a spare rear window. All I've had to do is a repaint and rebuild the brake system. The car's been reliable and is always fun to drive. And as long as I stay out of the secondaries, I can get 16-17mpg with it!

IM000173.JPG

IM000681.JPG

IM000175.JPG

Heres whats in our stable. The 66 is my wife's car that we spent 10 years restoring and the 67 is my daughter Nella's, but you can call her "cudagirl". Nice cars everyone, we love to see 'em and we love to drive 'em. Geof

cuda cropped.jpg

100_0806.jpg

Project Car

2rbldcda.JPG

Cross Country Moving Van

UhaulUnload.JPG

Entertainment @ Willow Springs, California

autoxcuda2.jpg

Snow Fence @ Ames, Iowa

3web68snovr.JPG

Show? Car @ Kansas City, Missouri KCIR Show

W69cpe.JPG

Transmission fluid cooking @ Los Angeles, California

SF08CruiseInCudaBurnout.jpg

here's my 67 conv 360,alterk, 8 3/4, sebring interior, rmd dash, still needs paint.

TOP-DOWNTHREE-08.jpg

DOOR-OPEN-10-08.jpg

69 Fastback,470" low deck,4 spd,3:73 gear street toy. That's the wife's ragtop Cutlas in front.

08-10-08_1536.jpg

My 66 is new to the family, I have a shot of her when she got home and what she looks like now. There is a long way to go.

7745787488134-66-Barracuda273ci4speedNeeds-some-***.jpg

bare front end.jpg

This is my first car bought 22 or so years ago.

1964 Barracuda
273 2 barrel
Push-button automatic
power steering
power brakes
air conditioning

I am looking for another one or a Valiant please email if you are in the Mid Atlantic region.

IMG_3681 (Small).JPG

Aug311987csmal.jpg

-
Back