Show us your gauge cluster upgrades?

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can we see what folks have done to install a temperature, oil pressure and amp/volt gauge into their stock 70-74 Demon Duster and the locations they fit best in. I feel the need to have all three in the for of numbered gauges rather than idiot lights to keep track of things. I have been looking at the triple gauge setups. The swap out instrument clusters are ridiculous in price. If you have pictures of what you did, can you post them here for the members to look at? Thanks

I plan to replace the 3 smaller gauges on the left with new gauges that have same function and want to move the 3 cluster gauges to the dash where the idiot lights are and in the top right corner where brake light and oil pressure are I want to put a clock

heres my ralley dash i made from some sheet metal and some round stock for the edging .also used aluminum sheet for the insert and wrapped it with carbon fiber looking cloth. autometer american muscle gauges.

Attachments

• 100_2348.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 421
  • 100_2346.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 367
I don't have a lot tied up in this set up. Fast Lane West insert with Eqqus gauges.
C

Attachments

• DSC00635 (Medium).JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 393
i got the lights on ebay .they are one peice with the bezel attatched and a pig tail at the back . they were from rodpartsdealer on ebay

-
Back