sighed here, here here and here.!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My credit report past, Looks like I need to wait 1 1/2 hours to pick it up :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I looked at black, Blue , Red and green and still I like the white machine :thumblef:

Attachments

• Picture 222 068.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Picture 222 069.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Picture 222 070.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 326
You gonna buy it?? :happy6:

Or are you pullin my leg cause you stuck it in the joke section? I call dibs on Victoria!

You gonna buy it?? :happy6:

Or are you pullin my leg cause you stuck it in the joke section? I call dibs on Victoria!

I guess this was mean :lol::lol: looks like I almost got cha :thumblef:

get one without the snow package
LMAO GOOD ONE :thumblef:

Trying to pull a fast one on us Mike? Shame on you.[-X:---):toothy7:
memike bad :thumblef: I could not resist after seeing it today ant noon.

Do I loose a strip for this post or was it a good joke :bball:
The things that make us laugh :thumblef:, I should be put on time out for this :sith:

You dog! and it's not even April Fools Day! toolman

You picked the good one though Mikey.......That white one is the cats' meow. Maybe the family will surprise you with one this Christmas.......:thumblef:

thats a good one Mike!
Hope they have it ready in the morning :toothy10:
Glad I could share a moment

You dog! and it's not even April Fools Day! toolman
I will have to bump this tread up on April Fools Day :thumblef:

You picked the good one though Mikey.......That white one is the cats' meow. Maybe the family will surprise you with one this Christmas.......:thumblef:
The Lottery :shock: That would be to cool :thumblef: I agree, The white one was the winner for me today

LOL! It was a good one. You had me going at first.
I am so glad I gotcha for a moment :shock::toothy2:
I am still waiting on a phone call saying it's ready, It needed some scotch guard and I ordered some special mat's for it.
I am a little tart ain't I :fart:

I guess the nice weather made me do it, all it takes is a good blast of snow we got this morning to get my hart pumping

Took these this morning on my why out.

Attachments

• Picture 222 063.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 222 064.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 171
Nice one Mike.. I saw the other post where you were lingering around town, and then this...

Grant

Nice one Mike.. I saw the other post where you were lingering around town, and then this...

Grant
I can be a little fart know and then can't I :lol:, I have seen a post when I go to the home page and see a post and looked and LMAO when I seen it was in this thread and did not know it :thumbup:

Me so bad :coffee2: I do like the white and Black stripes :thumbup:

-
Back