Sis-in-Law needs a Prayer filled miracle

-
The Lord works in mysterious ways. When He’s working on one thing…..He’s working on a LOT of things!!! Glad to hear this progress and will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Last edited:
For those of you following along on this journey, here is the latest. SIL had her last radiation treatment on 4/17. She said she is a little burnt and smells like she's been cooked. My nose does not work so well, so I can't smell it. She willingly agreed to be transferred to a rehab facility while they let the radiation cook for another 2-4 weeks. Surgery is getting nearer, just don't know when yet. Rehab's focus will be getting her strong enough to get back on her feet. PT and OT come in every day to work on standing and inching towards her first step in nearly 4 months. Getting info and details out of her and BIL at times is a chore. However, from what I gather the Doc wants her strong enough to shuffle across the room before he thinks about a surgery date. I get it - they don't want her going in too weak. What I like to call her "sassitude" is back 100% and she is determined to get back to as normal as she can.

-
Back