six pack to go

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
So to me there is nothing like a set of three holleys on a small block mopar. I know they can be a pain and there are better induction set ups but I just love the way they look and lets face it I wish I had a dollar for every time someone ask me if I had a six pack in there ...how fast is your six pack car I would love to here your set ups:D

So to me there is nothing like a set of three holleys on a small block mopar. I know they can be a pain and there are better induction set ups but I just love the way they look and lets face it I wish I had a dollar for every time someone ask me if I had a six pack in there ...how fast is your six pack car I would love to here your set ups:D
You know that there is an EFI version of the six pack setup and a member on here has them on his car. He says it starts and runs beautifully, just something to think about.:burnout:

I'm just a cruiser, so I can't tell you how fast it is, but I get decent gas mileage if I keep my foot off the floor LOL.

I do like how it looks when I pop the hood on mine ;-) :)

Attachments

• Jan 2012 006 (Small).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 426
Or who is running the six packs race or street.When my dart goes back together in a couple months my six pack will be riding a 340.Just hearing those two together is a nice feeling regardless how fast it gets down the track which mine is just for cruiseing no strip plans for me,yet.

it's all about smiles per gallon seriously.......nuthin beats a 6 pak except a six pak and a dana rear with a four speed....but we'll settle for an 8 3/4 a six pak and a four speed

A 6 pak is real nice but I like a full house:cheers:

Attachments

• 000_3831.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 389
yup. under the hoodof my 69 fury convertible.... looks factory sitting on top of the original 318 block and with 5.9 Durango exhaust manifolds.... all the brand x guys are drooling.....

Attachments

• 6 pak.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 324
You know that there is an EFI version of the six pack setup and a member on here has them on his car. He says it starts and runs beautifully, just something to think about.:burnout:

Yep no constant tuning on it I bet.

Not in the car yet, but it will be around spring time and with a 4 speed.

100_2875.jpg

not on the street yet, but on the engine anyway! Backed up with a 4 speed. Ben.

Attachments

• 12-01-12 001.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 12-01-12 002.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 11-29-12 006.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 11-27-12 001.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 11-27-12 002.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 250
Yep I agree I love that six pac

Attachments

• i24803.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 225
  • i18607.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 192
  • i18606.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 200
could never get mine to run right,a 727 had with a 2800 stall was on a 340 with 3:91
could never get it tuned rite a constant battle nothing outa the hole and all the top end i wanted came down to a dripp in the ceter carb took it off and sold for $1200.00 it was so pretty on there when u popped the hood tho i prob got 3 gallons to the mile when out for a ride butttt the four speed and a little more knowlage sure woulda been sweetbut the guy that bought it rebuilt the carbs and pretty much was a sunday show car but he had it tuned and had nice headers to handle it when he did stand on it an efi sure wouuld be nice to have on 1 but the sure do look gr8 at the show because you just didnt see them around in the 80"s now you can buy them cheap enough again mabeee down the road again with an newer 68 or up a body juat isnt enogh room in that 65 barracuda for proper breathing with out spending more on exhaust than intake lol the 65 cuda is such a head turner tho i bet ive had 3,000 picture taken of it in 34 years of owning 9 of them i never needed to open the hood at 65 mph to get a shot of the 6 pack but never owned any car that has people chasing you down to pull out a cell phone now snap a few pics and give yah the thumbs up while the drive off in there mustangs and chebies and gto"s. Only another 65 barracuda owner knows what i mean . i hope that 6 pack runs gr8 for you sure will be fun to hear suckn down that 1100 cfms thru some nice rippled headers and still very few at the shows gl with your build

-
Back