Not open for further replies.

cmac64dart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
motor has to go. was the running original motor out of my 64 dart. had the motor up for sale , no takers. does anyone want any parts? price 25$ obo pics upon request. no shipping on the heavy items. paypal only

Mays Landing NJ 08330

Last edited:
requested photos

20180224_114139.jpg

20180224_114156.jpg

20180224_114203.jpg

yes PayPal only and if you look it was last edited at 4:50 p.m. this guy had every excuse under the sun telling me he accepts cash in person so I asked when he would be available Tuesday so I could pick the parts up as I'm 40 minutes from him and he said shipping only as they say it takes all kinds good luck with your sale

yes PayPal only and if you look it was last edited at 4:50 p.m. this guy had every excuse under the sun telling me he accepts cash in person so I asked when he would be available Tuesday so I could pick the parts up as I'm 40 minutes from him and he said shipping only as they say it takes all kinds good luck with your sale

Some people don't like strangers in their yards looking at everything, i can certainly relate to that.

Paypal is a safe, modern way to trade, I usually pass sellers who don't accept it because paypal is safe for both parties.

There is no buyer beware about this seller, I recently bought a very heavy item from this seller and it showed up (all the way here in Colorado) just as he said it would and it is in the condition he said.

yes big boy I don't want to have you come to my house and... I don't want to wait until march when u get your check especially when your feedback says you back out of deals. even so if you want the dipstick paypal is the way . Otherwise like you said I can keep my parts lol. Sorry to everyone .

Walmart money transfer. There are Walmarts everywhere.....Did it once, not as much as a hassle as you think it would be. Go to customer service and ask for your money, but you have to tell the seller what Walmart you shop at, ie its address. Im waiting on a check as I write this for a carb myself. I know its in the mail......

i will take the motor mounts ...I forgot to ask about them earlier.

They are for a 63-66 "early A" car ...right?

Did you sell the air cleaner? Also, did you take the engine apart? I'm looking for the aluminum rear main seal casting and maybe a stock camshaft.

The air cleaner is sold and all I had left is in the picture.minus the distributer,exhaust manifold , alternator bracket and motor mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back