Not open for further replies.

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a '69 D100 today. The carb has been modified and rigged. I'm looking for a good core to rebuild or use for parts. It's a 1 barrel Carter auto choke carb. I'm located in Oklahoma so it'll need to be shipped.

I'm not sure. I assumed there was a manual choke and an auto choke version. I'm not sure if the truck one is any different.

Mine is warped from over tightening and the previous owner pulled the threads out for the thread in seat.

'69 was the only year to use a heat tube through the exhaust manifold. If you want to keep that feature working, you'll need to get a '69 carb.

Still looking for a carb. I've compared pictures online and I don't think I have the original carb. The modified linkage proves it. I don't need anything 100% correct, just something that works or could be made to work.

Actually, yes it is different than a car. It has a different style throttle linkage. I don't have that style. There are a few on ebay.

This is the correct style, I believe.

Carburetor
Maybe. That small piece of linkage attached to the carb is way different than what I've got. And I've got auto choke which is a bit different. I'm fine with adding a manual choke cable. I've got a grinder and a welder. I can make something work. I might just get the ebay carb if nothing else comes up.

I gave my complete running 225/904 away from my Dart when I V8 swapped it. Couldn't sell the thing for $100. Just the carb alone is worth that much! Crazy.

Maybe. That small piece of linkage attached to the carb is way different than what I've got. And I've got auto choke which is a bit different. I'm fine with adding a manual choke cable. I've got a grinder and a welder. I can make something work. I might just get the ebay carb if nothing else comes up.

I gave my complete running 225/904 away from my Dart when I V8 swapped it. Couldn't sell the thing for $100. Just the carb alone is worth that much! Crazy.
Can you post a picture?

20230302_154822.jpg

Yeah it's a little different alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back