[FOR SALE] Slant 6 decal for sale - Bee decal for the slants!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have these at Mopar Nats if anyone is interested.

Can you modify the deaign of this very neat-looking decal to reflect an exhaust system for us turbocharged guys who have slant sixes? Everything about the design of the decal would remain the same, but a turbo-scroll would replace the number one header pipe with all the other header pipes being deleted. The turbo scroll-outlet would face backward with several, short, straight lines coming out of the outlet, to delineate rapid exhaust.

I'd definitely buy one...or, several!

Think about it...:blob:

Can you modify the deaign of this very neat-looking decal to reflect an exhaust system for us turbocharged guys who have slant sixes? Everything about the design of the decal would remain the same, but a turbo-scroll would replace the number one header pipe with all the other header pipes being deleted. The turbo scroll-outlet would face backward with several, short, straight lines coming out of the outlet, to delineate rapid exhaust.

I'd definitely buy one...or, several!

Think about it...:blob:

Bill,
That sounds like a cool idea. But honestly, I'm not that motivated to invest the time in design nor the upfront cost of printing more. If there is someone interested in doing it, I'll share the vector image to modify.

I do have more of the original decals if anybody is interested.

-Steve

Bill,
That sounds like a cool idea. But honestly, I'm not that motivated to invest the time in design nor the upfront cost of printing more. If there is someone interested in doing it, I'll share the vector image to modify.

I do have more of the original decals if anybody is interested.

-Steve

I can understand! Thanks for your quick response!!!:cheers:

Looking for one similar except done with a "Grasshopper" Since I bought my 70 green dart the wife keeps calling it the "Grasshopper" is it possible?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back