-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Forsale used slant 6 header, obvious surface rust. Header has some small dents and has one good size dent on the top side of # 3 header you can just see in pic # 3 if you need better pics hollar......$160.00 shipped lower 48 states...... this thing is big
I am located at 13801 NY....... if you need this shipped any where else I am sure we can work something out

Attachments

• Slant 6 header 001.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 312
  • Slant 6 header 002.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 311
  • Slant 6 header 005.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 323
  • Slant 6 header 003.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 314
  • Slant 6 header 004.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 318
  • Slant 6 header 006.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 299
Damn,I've already got 2 different sets of headers,I don't think the wife would like me very much if I had 3 !!!:angel9:

that is a mopar performance header. same one i have, great piece:thumblef:

I didn;t know that and thanks

Damn,I've already got 2 different sets of headers,I don't think the wife would like me very much if I had 3 !!!:angel9:

AA Come on, i;ll give ya a heck of a deal you are close to me LOL

Hello, can anybody tell me if this fits an early A body.. Thanks

Dennis S (SlantZilla from ss.org) told me this.....I wouldn't reccomend it though.

His reply...

The Mopar Performance 6X1 will fit, but you have to do a lot of hokey stuff to the steering, and shim up the motor mounts. Modifications that include heating and bending the pitman arm make me nervous.

I have Cliffor dheaders in my '66 Valiant, anf they barely fit. They are real close to the steering box. (manual)

I ahve the headers out now. I am thinking about seeing how close my Hooker Super Comps come to fitting. I'm guessing not very close.

Dennis S (SlantZilla from ss.org) told me this.....I wouldn't reccomend it though.

His reply...

The Mopar Performance 6X1 will fit, but you have to do a lot of hokey stuff to the steering, and shim up the motor mounts. Modifications that include heating and bending the pitman arm make me nervous.

I have Cliffor dheaders in my '66 Valiant, anf they barely fit. They are real close to the steering box. (manual)

I ahve the headers out now. I am thinking about seeing how close my Hooker Super Comps come to fitting. I'm guessing not very close.

Thanks so much you have gone above and beyond, I will let the one guy know what you have have found. :cheers:

almost home, though fwiw ...this was made by JR headers for mopar performance, it fits 67 up a body and even then need clearencing for power steer and starter removal unless u user the mini starter.

I had one in the 90's...bought it in fresno from the dealer...looking foward to having one again :D

money sent...one down and one to go.

thanks again, im sure it go's without saying..but please pack it well so it doesnt look like a pretzel when it gets here.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back