slant 6 in latest mopar action

-

chi6er

Reaction score
I believe there was 3 article of the slant 6 in the latest issue of Mopar action. first a one pager about the slant 6, the other 2, was about forced induction, an expensive way and a cheaper way. sorry if this was already posted.

Jerry

yea i skimmed thru it, didn't really read it though... the rag shunned me a long time ago

Read em both. First one is all stuff you already know probably bout the slant. The procharged slant was actually pretty cool and impressive but thats a lot of cash to spend on a slant

Read em both. First one is all stuff you already know probably bout the slant. The procharged slant was actually pretty cool and impressive but thats a lot of cash to spend on a slant

im getting ready to put a 6/71 on a slant lol

the clowns on Horsepower are going to do a slant build as well. they did the 300 ford first of course.....

the clowns on Horsepower are going to do a slant build as well. they did the 300 ford first of course.....

Actually, they just showed a slant that they "bought for a future build", but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm sure they buy crap all the time that's never used.

Hey, at least it (and the Ford six) aren't small block Chevys. Or SB Fords...

-
Back