Small block air conditioning?

-

dusterforever

Reaction score
I am planning to add air conditioning soon...how about some under hood shots of the sanden 508 compressor with brackets for a small block..would like to see some different setups?

Here's the Sanyo mounted in the Demon. I used stock brackets. The rear of the compressor has a tab that bolts directly to the intake manifold. Caution! There is a manifold plug under the compressor. If you use a plumbing type plug, there will be interference. Go with an inset hex plug. FWIW, the intake is an Edelbrock Performer. :snakeman:

IMG_5014 small.JPG

vintage auto air perfect fit set up.

wish they would make that kit for a car that originally had A/c. all they would need is an adapter for the hole in the firewall. i called them a whil back and they don't make it.

ABody Joe said
wish they would make that kit for a car that originally had A/c.

Thats why I removed all the factory stuff and bought an indash unit, I can run the hoses thru the hole where the blower motor used to be, plug and fill all the holes and clean up the firewall. The unit I bought puts out 13,500btu should be able to dry my hair after a shower.

wish they would make that kit for a car that originally had A/c. all they would need is an adapter for the hole in the firewall. i called them a whil back and they don't make it.

adapter for the hole in the firewall?

-
Back