Status
Not open for further replies.

smartken22

U.S. Navy Senior Chief
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
This is a brand new externally regulated alternator setup up for grabs. It fits small block engines. It has a brand new CVF racing billet pulley on it and comes with a brand new regulator (I repainted from the original gray color) and wire pigtail. I decided to go with a 1 wire alternator setup instead of the externally regulated setup. The alternator has never been hooked up electrically yet and has only seen dyno time for engine break in. I still have all receipts if required.

P/N for Alternator is: Duralast DL7001 (Auto Zone)
P/N for Regulator is: BWD R296 (O'Reilleys)

$120 shipped, or $100 if picked up locally. Item is located in Central Calif.
Thanks all in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1308.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 348
Do you recall the alternator bracket brand, part #, and or price?

OK I am getting a lot of complaints about the high price of this setup so here is where I am coming from.
Alternator was $60
Regulator was $20
Harness pigtail was $10
CVF Pulley on the alternator was $35

That total came out to $125 not to mention another $20+ its gonna cost to ship which is why I started it at $120. Also to clarify some additional confusion, the alternator came with a stock single pulley on it, but I purchased a pulley kit from CVF racing so I swapped them out. The problem was I decided to swap to a one wire setup and also did not want to damage the pulley trying to remove it so I decided to buy another pulley for my new setup separately and sell this one attached. The bracket is not included but was shown as it is still installed on the motor. I am just trying to recoup some of the cost of the parts that's all, not trying to make a buck. Tell you what, I will drop the price to $80. Sound reasonable? Sorry for the winded response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back