small block exhaust manifolds

-

Dr. Dave

Reaction score
A set of 340 manifolds have become available. They are from a 71 Cuda. I want to fit them on a 72 dart 318. The casting numbers are 3418623, which is consistent with other sets I ve seen, and 3751084 2C, with a date 5/74 on it. Does anyone know if I would have a problem getting them to fit?

Have you seen this?
http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=70

Also, nowhere do I see a mention of a 3751084 casting number in the listing so I can't really say. How does it have a 5/74 date on it when it came off of a 71 Cuda? Maybe someone else on here can answer that.

As for fitting the engine, it will fit. Just may not fit like the factory originals did.

Thanks for the link. I guess the manifolds are not original. I think the difference could be a shorter collector flange on the drivers side. The problem i see may be interference with the steering column. Hopefully it will clear it.

can anyone tell me if e-body exhaust manifolds will fit an a-body?? It looks like they are different to avoid interference with the power steering and steering column. Has anyone made this work? I'm kinda thinking the e-bodies have more room there next to the motor....

The 375xxxx number is a 74 360 exhaust manifold. It should work on an A body as I believe it's the same manifold as on a 74 360 Dart/Duster

-
Back