[WANTED] Small block intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a dual plane intake performer rpm, ld340 anyone have one they want to part with??
I have a good used Performer RPM like you are looking for, part #7176. If you are still in the market just let me know and we can make a deal. Im located in Indy. Thank you.

I have an LD340 if you choose to go that route. Shipping might be a little expensive though having to go across the country.

I have a LD4B I would sell. (if you have small port heads) If I remember correctly, shipping is $35 or so.

Sent you a pm

I can't seem to figure out how to send photos in a PM here, so, I'll post them here along with their descriptions in case others want one. I have 4 LD340 intakes. They're all for sale, but, bnichols has 1st choice, and blewbyu has 2nd. Ok, manifold #1 looks unmodified, has the Chrysler part number, but, has one damaged carb mounting hole. If you have a carb that can use the inner hole, no problem. If you need the outer holes, you'll have to fix this one hole. I don't see any other problems.
Manifold #2 doesn't have the Chrysler part number, and looks like the thermostat area was repaired. Looks like a good repair and I don't see any problems with it or anywhere else on the manifold.
Manifold #3 has the Chrysler part number and has had part of the inner divider removed. I understand that in some applications, that is a desirable modification. I don't see anything else that has been changed or that is a problem.
Manifold #4 also has the Chrysler Part number and I don't see anything modified or wrong with it.
Before I ship any of them, I'll go over them again in more detail and inspect for any problems. These are all just as I pulled them from engines years ago. Pm me if you are interested in any of them and I'll put you on the list in the order you contact me. Thanks, Mark

intake1.jpg

intake1b.jpg

intake2.jpg

intake3.jpg

intake4.jpg

#1 is now sold too. #2 and #3 are still available. thanks.
Nice that you stepped up with a selection. Did the OP buy one of yours? You should probably start your own sale thread with what you have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back