smokin' hot

-

SCredneck

LARGE member
Reaction score
eddie is this guy who wants to have sex with this smokin' hot girl at work, but she already has a boyfriend. Time goes by, and he just can't take it anymore so he goes up to her and says " i'll give you $100.00 if you have sex with me " the girl immediately says " NO WAY ! ". Eddie says " wait, let me explain...." ." I'll throw the $100.00 on the floor, you bend over and i'll be done by the time you pick it up ." ." That fast huh ? Well i'll have to ask me boyfriend first ." The girl calls her boyfriend and explains the proposal to him. " that fast huh ? ". Being greedy as he is, the boyfriend tells his girl this..." Tell him you'll do it, but only for $200.00. You"ll pick up the money really, really fast and he won't even have to drop his pants "."just call me when you get the money " . So the girl calls eddie and tells him she agrees to the deal. Well, a half hour goes by, then 45 minutes...finally the boyfriend gets a call from his girl..." What the hell happened, why did it take so long ?". Out of breath the girl says " the ...son....of a .....*****.... had.......all quarters!".

-
Back