%^&*$% Snow again!!!

-

67DartGT340

Reaction score
Mother Nature has stepped on mt last nerve the %^&%^! It is snowing here agin and it looks like the middle if friggin winter outside again! When is this Winter going to END!:angry4:

Blowing wind, rain, and in the 50's all weekend here. Guess it could be worse.

I feel your pain. I woke up this morning and all my cars had 6+" of snow on them and it was still snowing. I'm about on my last nerve with the snow already this year!
11kv21i.jpg

I feel your pain. I woke up this morning and all my cars had 6+" of snow on them and it was still snowing. I'm about on my last nerve with the snow already this year!
11kv21i.jpg

you poor guys in ND are in the same boat as us literally. Last thing we need is the snow for the Flooding taking place.

If the roads clear by tomorrow afternoon I am going cruisin.I need the fix.Maybe a little:burnout:too!

If the roads clear by tomorrow afternoon I am going cruisin.I need the fix.Maybe a little:burnout:too!

Dave your crazy they are going to be soaking wet all weekend. I was actually thinking of taking the Dart out this weekend, but that won't be happening. Only a high of 3 tomorrow, those roads are not going to dry too quickly. By the way at the meeting on Wednesday I saw Gauthier's new 69 formula S-340 Barracuda. What a beautiful car! Red with the black racing stripes.

Dave your crazy they are going to be soaking wet all weekend. I was actually thinking of taking the Dart out this weekend, but that won't be happening. Only a high of 3 tomorrow, those roads are not going to dry too quickly. By the way at the meeting on Wednesday I saw Gauthier's new 69 formula S-340 Barracuda. What a beautiful car! Red with the black racing stripes.

Too much negativity Mark. Just need a little sun to dry up the roads.I need to get out,the motor

loves that cold air.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Too much negativity Mark. Just need a little sun to dry up the roads.I need to get out,the motor

loves that cold air.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:burnout::burnout::burnout:

I hope so Dave I hope so! I finished raking the yard yesterday finally feeling that spring was here...then this! The Dart is just waiting to get it going!!

Sorry Dave, They are calling for snow tomorrow also.
I wish they would stop and quit calling for it!!

I hear you right now we are fighting a flood and a snow storm. Been working on the dart all winter and the wife is nagging me to get the car out. I just wish mother nature would give us a break for once.

I hear you right now we are fighting a flood and a snow storm. Been working on the dart all winter and the wife is nagging me to get the car out. I just wish mother nature would give us a break for once.

I feel for ya, and all your water is heading our way. Isn't the Red River Valley wonderful in spring! At the same time we do not have to worry about earthquakes or radiation. Got to find something good about all this.:toothy10:

Snowed and sleeted here in northern Wi. over night. The roads are wet, but
it should melt tomorrow.
Should be back up to 50f wensday. I'll get the car back out then.
Got my disabilty letter from SS last week. I don't have to go back to work.
As the song go's.
I don't want to work, just want to bang on this drum all day!
:burnout:

It was mixed snow and rain here friday afternoon had to scrape thick frost off my truck's windows in the morning. To day rain and 7*C only sucks for sure.

I got up this morning and just happen to look out the window and wouldn't you know it,rubbing my eyes in disbelief,there it was dreaded SNOW on the ground.Of course it's still snowing,nothing major though,but still SNOW on the ground.Just think i was outside for a brief period,after the rain stopped,raking some more of the lawn,until it decided to rain again later on.Grrrr,typical weather for this area i guess.

I have always lived here and know that this is a typical Spring in Manitoba, but I just want to get my car out for cruising. It has been a long miserable winter and I am fed up. Cloudy again today with flurries on and off. Hopefully by next weekend we see some nice weather. By the way Mother Nature do you understand sign language...:thebirdm:. Thanks for letting me rant guys!

-
Back