Sold my car!

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
A guy offered me a price I couldn't resist.. he's coming tomorrow with a bag of cash.. You guys are not what's next for USCG Charger! lol..

Lets say Eleanor with a new supercharged coyote 5.0! At least that's what I'm dreaming of right now! Stay tuned fellas.. you guys are great.

I never count on someone coming back tomorrow....By then the wife may tell him NO!
I hope it works out.

A guy offered me a price I couldn't resist.. he's coming tomorrow with a bag of cash.. You guys are not what's next for USCG Charger! lol..

Lets say Eleanor with a new supercharged coyote 5.0! At least that's what I'm dreaming of right now! Stay tuned fellas.. you guys are great.

Better meet @ the bank with a bag of $$ that large. Be careful, it's a holiday weekend....Congrats!!

Doesn't matter how much $$$$$, you WILL regret it later. Speaking from experience. Best of luck to ya.

Best of luck to you on the sale. You will stick around, I hope.

Just lay low on the Ford comments. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You did what ???
Aaaaaah,could you lend a brother a little $$$....
Well Jason ,you are nutz....you'll come back to Mopar.
Congrats

wow, didnt see that coming lol.

Wow X2!!! I hope that bag is huge. Someone is getting a premo build. Hopefully they will be or become a member here.......Really wanted to see the track performance from that car....:sad7:.

Wow X2!!! I hope that bag is huge. Someone is getting a premo build. Hopefully they will be or become a member here.......Really wanted to see the track performance from that car....:sad7:.

same here, i have been waiting for a video of that thing flying through the traps .... a ton of work went into that car ....

Thats great!!! It sure is great when the deal makes two happy people!!!

Hot rods come and go.. Like I said he made an offer I couldn't resist.. gave me $9000 up front and the rest tomorrow.. unless he flakes which if he does then I have a contract we both signed that says I get to keep a nice hefty fee :)

My wife was not thrilled b/c she loved the car....until I told her what I sold it for... as far as actual price goes.. lets just say I could build almost two... but I wont as the thrill of the dart will be a memory that I will always have.

The Eleanor clone project is also a dream.. I don't know Fords like I do Gen III hemis so that's my only obstacle at the moment... I'm going to do some reading up to see if it's something that I want to do.. in the mean time I'll always be a FABO member lurking.

Jason

Hot rods come and go.. Like I said he made an offer I couldn't resist.. gave me $9000 up front and the rest tomorrow.. unless he flakes which if he does then I have a contract we both signed that says I get to keep a nice hefty fee :)

My wife was not thrilled b/c she loved the car....until I told her what I sold it for... as far as actual price goes.. lets just say I could build almost two... but I wont as the thrill of the dart will be a memory that I will always have.

The Eleanor clone project is also a dream.. I don't know Fords like I do Gen III hemis so that's my only obstacle at the moment... I'm going to do some reading up to see if it's something that I want to do.. in the mean time I'll always be a FABO member lurking.

Jason

What matters is that you are happy with the deal! Consider the roadrunner(boss engine). its a better foundation for nitrous/supercharging for your Eleanor clone project. Good Luck!

+3 Never saw it coming either. But congrats on the sale of your car! Just wanted to say that while you do that reading about the fords, maybe do a little reading and thinking about the 6.4 Hemi! It's screaming to stuffed under the hood of an old school mopar! Hope you don't leave even if you decide to build something other than mopar.

Good things happen to good people, and hopefully the new owner will take as good of care of your car as you did.

Thanks, Aj

congrats on chasing your dream........i think your nuts bcoz i would never sell my dart especially if it as nice as yours ......but thats me LOL

this hobby has a marginal utility that is different for different ppl ....some of us are married to our cars (me) and some have fun and move on ......either way its whatever makes you happy......i hope your dart went to a good home and i hope your Elenor project fulfills your dreams ...thats what its all about.

if i had any request ...it would just be to keep it American lol ......all of "the big three" had very nice products. so be safe and best wishes

very cool...

i'm sure you'll find out that the ford swap will be easier (once you get past the learning curve). ford actually supports their enthusiasts unlike the idiots at chrysler. and boy is it easier and cheaper getting parts for a mustang then a old mopar..

congrats, stick around and make a thread on your new project.. no matter what make it is..

Gotta agree with Joe on this one! Fords are a completely different animal. One thing for sure you need to be up on the parts interchange.Went to the Springfield swap meet and sold all the Ford parts I took

-
Back