Some good news to report

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Earlier this year I loaned out the 75 Duster to a friend....it was not a very successful adventure....had some teething problems and engine problems...

He wanted to race his own car but his engine was still at the machine shop....440...So we looked at putting a small block in the car...I loaned him a engine plate that i had for 20 yrs...the old 360 with 904 trans from the Green 71 Duster...headers...950 holley carb.. distributor...drive shaft....and u joint 7290 to dana 60...everything he needed to put a small block in the car...lol

He made the finals today in Pro....lost in a double break out...by .0021....

Thought I was going to get my picture taken in the winner circle...

Even though it's not technically a "win", I always considered breaking out a win, cause you're goin faster. That really cool, Tony.

Wish I had the money to loan a car to a friend LOL. Good goin...........

I loaned a toyota I had to my preacher once , does that count ?
That was about a yr. before my son hit a buck and totaled it .
He was following a friend in the eastern Okla. hills/mountains, they were going on some kind of retreat. When they got back w/ a tow truck, the deer was already butcherd --

Even though it's not technically a "win", I always considered breaking out a win, cause you're goin faster. ............
I like that! In that case, I WON the 3rd round this weekend with my crappy 0.068 light to my opponents 0.014,LOL!

IMG_3812.JPG

I prefer the money in Tony's hands, he's very generous... No telling what a goof like me would do.. Probably spend my money on beaver skin headliner....

-
Back