Some pictures of my Dart.

-

440abody

Reaction score
Looking thru some pictures on the computer and ran across these and thought I'd share. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• dart sept 08 left rear.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 470
  • Dart left side spring 08.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 487
  • Dart engine.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 475
  • dart deadwood.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 481
  • Dart sept 08 front.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 507
Really nice!! Love the color and "sleeper" vibe with steeelies and subtle turn down tailpipes. That motor looks stock sitting in there. Nice work.

:thumleft: I LOVE the look of your Dart!!!! It's got sleeper wrote all over it. I'm thinking about going to body color steelies and dog dishes for my Duster since I still have the original dog dish caps it came with new and they are in perfect shape. :thumleft:

That is one sweet lookin' Dart you've got there! I especially love the color...and the 440 :thumleft:

What a big block beauty you have there :thumleft: Look's like you have all new T bars and new springs, you have that Dart looking great and welcome to this great site,
I see a cool train on the track in the back ground up in the air :thumleft:

Thank you for sharing

Attachments

• SOUND%20CHECK%20FUEL%201%20078.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 393
Very cool because it is different, the color, not butt stripe and flat hood, make it stand out from the crowd, which is why I think it looks great. And the front end of those cars looks great to me if the huge bumper guards are removed, like you did. Nice.

Best looking '73-up Dart on the planet. Too bad Ma never made one like that. Woulda been a world beater.

What's the rear wheel and tire combo?

Like everyone said, great looking Dart!
That is the best looking '73 i have seen.
It reminds me of what a '73 440 dart would have looked like from the factory if they would have made them.

Very nice. Good job.

I just came to the site to look up something and saw your nice pics and forgot what the heck I originally came to look up. Now the nurse will insist I return to the dayroom with the other patients, shucks!!!!

Best looking '73-up Dart on the planet. Too bad Ma never made one like that. Woulda been a world beater.

What's the rear wheel and tire combo?

Thanks for all the positve comments, and that was the look that I was kinda shooting for...if the factory would have built one.

The rear tire combo is 255-60-15 on a set 4.75" offset wheels from Stockon wheel. That was the widest I could go without using the spring relocation kit.

And since I had started the car back in the early 90's and already had the bottom of the car painted and detailed, I really didn't want to go there with all the cutting, and welding involved.

Nice sleeper, are those 10" rims on the back?

That has such a clean look to it; very nice Sleeper Dart, Sir.
I've always liked the double snorkle, too. With functional hood scoops, the incoming air hits the ends of the snorkle about dead-on. Here's mine on my 340:

Attachments

• IMG00064-20110123-1312.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG00066-20110123-1313.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG00067-20110123-1313.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 196
-
Back