Some updated pictures.

-

moparlee

64 Valiant
Reaction score
Here are some pictures, sorry it takes me so long.

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

Great looking car, I learn to drive a man/tran in a 64 Valiant 3spd on the tree! White with red interior!

Color really looks good. I like the motor, too. How about a pic of the bottom side of the hood? I'd like to see what mods it took, if any, to clear the air cleaner & you already have the same scoop I have. I seem to remember you mentioning you also have some 1/2" carb spacers or some such?

Very nice. I have a 6-pack intake and am thinking of going that route. Your ride definitely inspires me! :salute:

car ****...I LOVE IT!!

Seriously...I had to check over my shoulder to make sure my wife was not walking in...

AWESOME!!!!

Very inspirational! Please do us the favor of posting more pictures. This is what we need to live vicariously through you while our cars are not quite as far along as yours.

Thank you!

OldMoparsRule

Great looking car, I learn to drive a man/tran in a 64 Valiant 3spd on the tree! White with red interior!

That's too funny that's what this car used to be /6 three speed on the column and the white exterior and red interior.

June of 95 1a.jpg

Color really looks good. I like the motor, too. How about a pic of the bottom side of the hood? I'd like to see what mods it took, if any, to clear the air cleaner & you already have the same scoop I have. I seem to remember you mentioning you also have some 1/2" carb spacers or some such?

Thanks. I'll try with the pictures. I have to borrow a camera every time so. That's why it takes so long to post updated pictures.

Wow I just about fell out of my chair.:eek:
Congratulations moparlee.:cheers:

You have dun a extra great job and a nice looking car :burnout:

Can I get it and use it for my screen saver?:mrgreen:

Thanks again guys. If you look closely to the some of the shots of the motor you can see the relays near the horn, those are for the H4 headlights.

Lee

Looking awesome. I love the paint and what you did with the wiring. I'm still debating the battery in the trunk idea. The H4 headlights should be nice too. How many amps are you running on your alternator?

How many amps are you running on your alternator?

Thanks again guys. I put an 80 amp alt in with a 8 gauge wire. Which I guess is the max. If I could do it over I guess that should of used a 6 gauge wire. Especially over that long of run. I haven't had any issues yet though.

Lee

Very Nice !

I noticed you are using an oem style radiator with the sheet metal shroud. What fan set up are you using, and do you have any cooling issues ?

Great job Lee, the car looks absolutely beautiful. How soon till its on the road.

Very Nice! I noticed you are using an oem style radiator with the sheet metal shroud. What fan set up are you using, and do you have any cooling issues ?

An aftermarket flex fan. The radiator is a re cored three core that I snagged out of an under the dash slung A/C 65 cuda back in 94.

I hope not, re coring that cost out the butt!

-
Back