Somebody missing a Tiger

-
I saw that on the news tonight. The broadcasters said the animal control and sheriff's deputies were setting traps baited with rotisserie chicken. Must be a very suburbanized Tiger :lol:

I saw that on the news tonight. The broadcasters said the animal control and sheriff's deputies were setting traps baited with rotisserie chicken. Must be a very suburbanized Tiger :lol:

Watch some rioters and looters will get caught in the traps trying to steal the chicken.... :rolleyes:

Then that will start off more rioting and looting.... :mob:

Somebody will kill it just for meanness.

Watch some rioters and looters will get caught in the traps trying to steal the chicken.... :rolleyes:

Then that will start off more rioting and looting.... :mob:

Nope.

The tiger will then show up eating all the evidence.

Is the tiger required to wear a Covid mask??? They better catch him and put a mask on him before somebody gets sick....

Actually this is sort of the bigger story........I had no idea....if it is true....SIX percent??

Thousands of tigers live in captivity across the U.S., with fewer than 6 percent living in accredited zoos. Because a majority are held in small zoos and animal attractions with widely varying standards, the animals are often subjected to neglect and abuse.

The issue rose to national prominence in 2011 in what came to be knows as the "Zanesville animal massacre," when 48 animals — including tigers, lions and bears — were killed by authorities in Ohio after a private zoo owner set them loose. Prior to the incident, the Muskingum County Animal Farm was repeatedly reported for inadequate care and unsafe housing for its animals.

I guess no one else watched Tiger King.
Tried it once
Someone here mentioned it so i decided to give it a try...couldn't stand more then 15 minutes of thier potty mouths
(You're reference pretty much says it all)

Never watched an episode, but my kids clued me in one weekend so I knew the reference.
The show was like a train wreck. once I saw part of it I had to watch it all' LOL

TWRA (Wildlife folks) said it is probably a Bobcat cub. I find that hard to believe. But, some idiot will probably shoot it. We’ll see.

TWRA (Wildlife folks) said it is probably a Bobcat cub. I find that hard to believe. But, some idiot will probably shoot it. We’ll see.

It would take a dumb sob not to know the diff. between a tiger and a bobcat !!----------or a city person !

I just hope the alleged Tiger made it over the mountain into NC, and will show up to feast on the ANTIFA crowd that is supposed to riot in downtown Asheville tomorrow night! Idiots! :mad:

It would take a dumb sob not to know the diff. between a tiger and a bobcat !!----------or a city person !

True. I used to hunt (30 plus years) and have seen several Bobcats. There’s no mistaking one. There have been a few confirmed sightings of a Puma. Maybe that’s what they saw.

True. I used to hunt (30 plus years) and have seen several Bobcats. There’s no mistaking one. There have been a few confirmed sightings of a Puma. Maybe that’s what they saw.

There have been more than one sightings of mountain lions around here , but usually gets too hot for them ---even a couple caught on camera , very illusive kittys..
Bobcats are pretty illusive too , but their around .

-
Back