Someone left a note on my Wifes car...

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I thought this was kind of neat and funny at the same time.

"Yours is faster though..." enjoy.lol

charger.jpg
charger1.jpg
charger11.jpg

Yes lol a couple of 13-ish's between a 16. all three are chargers.

Parking spots sure have gotten a lot smaller.

35238086-0F6C-4CB5-8927-96CC3EA46E92.jpeg
Love that first shot. Latest generation has evolved. That’s my other half’s 06 Yellow Daytona next to the Hellcat.

We all know the new chargers are big girls...but it run 13'20's and gets 29mpg on the HWY with the a/c blowing... Call it what you want...its comfy :p

I was talkin about the parking spaces. They are much smaller than they used to be.

I was talkin about the parking spaces. They are much smaller than they used to be.
Lol I though you were literally saying the chargers take up more OF the parking space! Lol couldn't say I was going to argue!

Lol I though you were literally saying the chargers take up more OF the parking spaces! Lol couldn't say I was going to argue!

Well yeah, they are chubby, but the parking spaces are really small now. I have even noticed I got my Valiant. Its doors are pretty long and I have to be careful if I pull in next to someone, so I try not to.

Nice! I love my ‘06 SRT. 3.92 Getrag and a custom DS tune. It’s a beast!

F74BA174-9465-47B2-B7EA-174D581EAAE1.jpeg

Pretty sure there is an unwritten rule that if there are two of the same car parked one space away, and not near other cars.....if you park between them, you are an ****

*exception- if they are both white Chargers and you are in a white charger, then you must park between them.

This year my SRT is getting a new look. I am finally going to install the custom ‘69 style fascia on it that has been sitting in my garage. Yep, they are real functioning hideaway headlights with servo motor controlled doors.

B5D5CF3A-EAE4-436C-94AC-734F697B093C.jpeg

2B367FFA-15F3-4EF0-B3BE-398244ABA35F.jpeg

Dam, I hate to say this , but it looks like a camaro now to me !!
i was always partial to the 68 and 70 specifically b/c they didn't have the split grille. and i think if a 69 was a "charger 500" it also had the non-divided grille.

Bucket list car...
feaf673c4301fa19cdd8d01f26177844--thats-all-charger.jpg

I was thinking the same thing...needs to be more flat or straight across.
I think it looks great. A better improved look over the stocker. This is the front end they shoulda put on it in the first place, along with making it a 2 door hardtop.

Last edited:
-
Back