something cool for Demon owners or Lovers

-
Another Canuck here who can't find one, if any of you southern folks come across a couple I will pay double plus the ride. Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up! I just hit my local Wally World and scored two....that is all they had....I wanted one for me and one for one of my buddies so I don't have any extra....Sorry....I will check another local walmart a few miles away when I get down that way....

I can probably go get the last local one to me this weekend maybe. I'm trying to get ahold of the maker as they have 2 other Demon hats, 2 hemi hats, 2 super bee hats, 50s mopar logo hats ect.

Another Canuck here who can't find one, if any of you southern folks come across a couple I will pay double plus the ride. Cheers.

I will see if I can get you a couple. I have two and so far every time I have gone into two different Walmarts they were in stock.

i have a extra one,if u can't find one at walmart anyone on here.

Send a couple to members that can't get 'em maybe :smile: 8-)

A Great Awesome Member sent me a couple in the mail the same day I found them.....#-o

I wanted to say a big thanks to 72dart, he had a couple hats sent out to me before I had even paid him, and he didn't give me a chance with paypal to add a finders fee. Cheers :thumblef::thumblef::D:D

-
Back