Sometimes ya jus' hafta, 'er I need a dashcam, LOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So, I'm gettin ready to get on "the I" (90) eastbound on my favorite ramp, from NW Blvd which is two lanes to turn into the ramp, then every man fer 'imself because it's immediately ONE lane, and then this ramp is about 7 miles long, a little rough, but pretty flat.

So I'm in the right lane, and here's this rolling toilet of an almost piece of machinery, and worse, it's RED. No idea what kind of Hondoid square cornered miniature golf cart thingie this really is.

So I round the corner, don't mash it all that much, and go into 2nd, and here right on my L rear quarter, "rollingtoiletboy" thinks this is a race??

Well, OK, fine. The Holly Commander 950 gets mashed down into the secondaries, and since 2nd is good for about 81, this is no problem. Now, I'll admit that at the bottom end of 2nd, when the thing SHOULD'ha been in 1st, this is not all that impressive for the first few. But at about 45mph, better things begin to happen. By the time I got to the freeway, I wasn't too sure if it really was red, or not, LOL

Attachments

• onramp.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 217
i wish i could put a dash cam on the company van,you would not beleave the brain dead drivers i deal with in the chicagoland area and there compleat lack of driveing skills and rules of the road

-
Back