Sorry Billy...I love Leanna!!!!

-

Dfnsmn34

Margarita Mike
Reaction score
Yep I said it...I believe Billy stands a few inches taller, may have 35 lbs on me...but I will take the hit.

:boxing:Leanna has stepped up and said she would help me out...which will make my pops...(70) on 8/1/12..a very happy man.

I'm not giving FABO anymore info than that...:wack:

other than I LOVE YOU LEANNA!!!!:heart:

Mahalo Sweetheart!

oh and Billy...you got come to Hawaii to "settle this".., :pain10::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Cuz I aint goin' to Greenfield!!!"

Thats just messed up not telling us .. But it sounds to me Leanna being her kind self . But really we want more lol

Yep I said it...I believe Billy stands a few inches taller, may have 35 lbs on me...but I will take the hit.

:boxing:Leanna has stepped up and said she would help me out...which will make my pops...(70) on 8/1/12..a very happy man.

I'm not giving FABO anymore info than that...:wack:

other than I LOVE YOU LEANNA!!!!:heart:

Mahalo Sweetheart!

oh and Billy...you got come to Hawaii to "settle this".., :pain10::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Cuz I aint goin' to Greenfield!!!"

Congratulations on surprising your pops on his 70th birthday.

Maybe Leanna and Billy will be taking a vacation to Ewa Beach soon....... When you hear Knock Knock Knock at your door and see a red headed bomb shell as you look out the peep hole you better run for cover because.....

I love you too Mike!!! This was really a surprise this morning -- thank you for the smile. :-D

So much for keeping your little "secret" in the bag. Hopefully dad isn't a FABO member yet. ;-)

Wow!! Aloha Mike :cheers:
Mike's have all the fun on fabo early this week :happy1:
I was gifted an early birthday gift last night from a member here, but I don't know who :-k
It's hard being Mike ain't it :toothy8:

Wow!! Aloha Mike :cheers:
Mike's have all the fun on fabo early this week :happy1:
I was gifted an early birthday gift last night from a member here, but I don't know who :-k
It's hard being Mike ain't it :toothy8:

Mike: Don't leave use hanging we need pictures of your gift!!!!!!!
And this is an early Happy Birthday wish!
:eek:ccasion::wav::eek:ccasion:

Kenny

Mike: Don't leave use hanging we need pictures of your gift!!!!!!!
And this is an early Happy Birthday wish!
:eek:ccasion::wav::eek:ccasion:

Kenny

Good morning Ken, I am now a gold member again :cheers:
some one did this last night, paid for my gold membership :D
Thank you for the early birthday wishes

No...Mahalo to you CudaChick1968! Looks like you may have A LOT of suiters. Billy better keep you happy!

No need to worry about looking thru the peep hole...My front door is always open! (Someone is always home)...So I'm sure I'll see the BOMBSHELL coming! Besides not many readheads in Hawaii!

As far as dad's surprise...He is not a FABO member...and thankfully a little forgetful. SO even if someone did spill the beans...he would forget! Yea yea I know...thats sad/mean. But it makes life new for him everyday! He can watch Pulp fiction and in a month watch it again...and say man I don't remember that part!!! LOL...

Mahalo for the Best wishes...I was telling Leanna...on 8/1/12 he's going to jump from an airplane! Yep Skydiving! There's a former marine for you!!!!

What a great gift MEMIKE! I see you were UP last night checking out the...uhm...ahh...."Gold Member" areas!!! Gotta get reacquainted with some important threads!?!?!

Ok. We live closer to her than you, that means we can go run and grab her before you even make it to the mainland.... LOL!

You may not want to look through that peep hole, bad things can happen...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=197055

But seriously, anybody that wouldn't want Leanna is an idiot. She's a great person who helps out people whenever she can and does great work on the parts that she works on. She built a 68 340 Barracuda and is a great cook... What's NOT to like????

We all love Leanna...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-4W7c0BgE&feature=related"]Beavis and Butthead- Hey baby! - YouTube[/ame]

I need TP!

Not for my bunghole of course. It's the wipe off the waders since it's getting awfully deep in here about now .....................

Love ya all!!! :-D

Since dfnsmn34 Mike's busy putting the finishing touches on his motor and getting ready for his dad's 70th birthday in a couple days, here is what he's getting.

These big block "as cast" MPs were shipped direct from Jeg's along with brand new oil filler caps and wire looms.

View attachment 006 - Copy.jpg

Craftsmanship surely isn't what it used to be ... I think they should add an "s" to their product description because that's about what they look like straight out of the box.

View attachment 022 - Copy (2).jpg

But ... if they were perfect you guys wouldn't need me. LOL! :-D

And here's Mike's dad's present now in Hemi Orange, Ink Black and Clear Vision.

View attachment 042 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 037 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 027 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 039 - Copy.jpg

There's probably a hundred "during" pics of my workup on PhotoBucket in a separate album if you care to browse.

Thanks again Mike! I hope your dad loves his present. I always enjoy working with you and must say it's a privilege to be involved in such a momentous occasion this time around. :eek:ccasion: :wav: :icescrea: Mahalo!!! :-D

Please get some party pics for me if you can -- I'd love to see the look on his face when he sees his surprise!

Leanna! I got the box today... I haven't open them. Trying to decide if I should wait and be surprised with Dad. Or just install them and make him say..."WHAT THE FU%&???!?!?!" Whats the FABO masses say?

AND they got here in time for dads Bday for the 1st!!! Living with a LEO and he was born not he 1st...AINT EASY!!!!

Mahalo Leanna!!! sweet nothing in your ear....BTW what does that mean?

oh yeah...Billy....the truck goes to his favorite (and only grandson)!!!!

WOW!! Leanna sure put her touch on them Mike :happy2:
Tomorrow is the big day :-k I say put them on the kitchen table as he starts his day :happy1:
But I remember opening the boxes of parts that Leanna brought back to life for me :happy2:
What a wonderful surprise to see my old parts look so nice and still does after 3 years :cheers:

Wow they are gorgeous! Gorgeous, I say! I too would put the box on the table and let him rip.

-
Back