Sorry, just a few more brake line questions.

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
Where do these lines go? my car is about a half hour away, so its hard to check.
http://www.getdiscbrakes.com/yfb6710

Do the lines from the Right Stuff generally need a little tweaking or are the right on. Just comparing mine to the old ones I have here in my garage (master cylinder to prop valve, and the short line to the drivers side)and the new ones look like they will require just a little tweaking.
Thanks
Aaron

Since description is "front" and "wheel", they are probably the lines that snake under the front frame rail to the hose. However, on my cars, there is just 1 short one that goes from the distribution block to the left front wheel. The one to the right wheel is very long, crossing the firewall. Maybe different in 67-72. Indeed, in my 65 C-body I recall it crosses the front radiator support instead of along the firewall.

That's what I thought but it looks like on my fronts the rubber line screws right into the back of the wheel cylinder. This response was to 66.
Been awhile since I took it apart, but was sure it just had long line from prop valve to passenger side into rubber brake line, then shorter one to drivers side.
OH, well if it was too easy, it wouldn't be any fun!

-
Back