sound - heat barrier installation pictures wanted

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
I'm in the process of installing EZCool heat-sound barrier in my project car and would like to see pictures of how anybody did their doors - under the door panels or inside attached to the outer skin or both -----Thanks

There's a lot of info about installing Dyna-Mat online. Different product but it translates.

When I did my floorboards with HushMat, I covered the inner door panels also. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea. I just covered everything that the door panel covers.

buckets5-07Small.jpg

There is a spray on product called Lizard Skin that some folks like for nooks and crannies and tight spaces. Not sure if you are limiting choices solely to peel and stick applications. Here is a video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUN61EzFaRA"]Episdoe 3 Lizard Skin Sound and Heat conrtol Autorestomod.flv - YouTube[/ame]

I'm in the process of installing EZCool heat-sound barrier in my project car and would like to see pictures of how anybody did their doors - under the door panels or inside attached to the outer skin or both -----Thanks

I covered the inside of the door skins and just used small pieces behind the door panel since there aren't that many flat areas there to resonate sound.

-
Back