sources for repair and restoration information

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Faxon is reproducing manuals used at the factory for building our cars. Detailed diagrams show how vehicles were put together. I recently sent the one below to someone figuring out the stripes on their Duster. Here is a copy of a diagram in the book.
70-71 demon body 5.jpg

The Electrical & Body Assembly Manual that has for 1970-71 A-bodies (Dodge and Plymouth) has 381 pages like this. They also offer a 1970 Chassis Assembly Manual for A-bodies (Dodge and Plymouth). I got mine from Amazon. They weren't that expensive and had a treasure trove of information.

Faxon is reproducing manuals used at the factory for building our cars. Detailed diagrams show how vehicles were put together. I recently sent the one below to someone figuring out the stripes on their Duster. Here is a copy of a diagram in the book.
View attachment 1716003998

The Electrical & Body Assembly Manual that has for 1970-71 A-bodies (Dodge and Plymouth) has 381 pages like this. They also offer a 1970 Chassis Assembly Manual for A-bodies (Dodge and Plymouth). I got mine from Amazon. They weren't that expensive and had a treasure trove of information.
Thanks for sharing this information

-
Back