Southern California Mopar Machine Shops

-
Midway engine builders are a good machine shop, but they are in Salinas Ca. Very good all around engine builders, Specialize in all makes.

Brian, at IMM. You can't ask for a better builder, and great to work with. He was a 3 hr drive for me, but well worth the trip. My motor was one of the recent ones on his facebook page with some new $$ parts.

Brian, at IMM. You can't ask for a better builder, and great to work with. He was a 3 hr drive for me, but well worth the trip. My motor was one of the recent ones on his facebook page with some new $$ parts.

Did you have him assemble it too or just the machining?

Jeff

Here you go! We finally fired it up today. It was built by Brian at IMM like a month ago or so.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TugmtpPJyP0"]1974 Duster 360 Open Headers - YouTube[/ame]

Brian assembled it. He will do whatever you decide you want done.

I am on the opposite coast and went with Brian @ IMM
Him and his Dad did an outstanding job on the engine I had done!

GRC Performance in Lakeside, CA 92040 is where my 318 poly is being built. It is just off I-8, east side of San Diego. Gary Pavlovich is the one who is heading the work and he is THE man when it comes to polys. Give them a call as they do all the machine work and build up including dyno testing if you want it. (619) 443-3300

GRC Performance in Lakeside, CA 92040 is where my 318 poly is being built. It is just off I-8, east side of San Diego. Gary Pavlovich is the one who is heading the work and he is THE man when it comes to polys. Give them a call as they do all the machine work and build up including dyno testing if you want it. (619) 443-3300

Really,then how come my engine builder is building Gary's poly stroker motor???

Just wanted to update my post QMP up in Chatsworth did all my machine work, their shop is amazing, I went with them over Dougans in my post due to their previous work done on the ritter blocks. Great people, dont know if you want to drive up to them.

Old thread, but I used Vellios for basic stuff on my magnum bottom end and they were easy to deal with. When I needed something else done they cut me a little deal too.

Used Brian / IMM for heads, can vouch for quality work there as well. Further out for driving distance, but make a weekend of Palm Springs and your set. :)

Last edited:
LMFAO...a good engine builder can build ANYTHING always get a laugh out of guys who think there are builders who can only build Mopars:D:D:D

I guess that counts you out. A good engine builder wouldda known to use a hardened intermediate shaft. Dummy.

Old thread, but I used Vellios for basic stuff on my magnum bottom end and they were easy to deal with. When I needed something else done they cut me a little deal too.

Used Brian / IMM for heads, can vouch for quality work there as well. Further out for driving distance, but make a weekend of Palm Springs and your set. :)

Yep, it's one hell of a drive but you're right....go early, drop off the engine and on the way back stop in Palm Springs. I think you can stop in Morongo too, but I never have. My IMM built engine is still running strong.

There's something you'll never see me say. You got lots of mouth for someone who doesn't build his own.

Good for you I don't have the time or equipment to do my own machine work MOST people DON'T..and you'll never see me saying I give a **** what you think:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:..former technical editor:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..

Good for you I don't have the time or equipment to do my own machine work MOST people DON'T..and you'll never see me saying a give a **** what you think:icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU::icon_fU:

Well you surely replied.

So maybe he can't do it anymore, who's your builder?

That's all well and good, but he has no right to call others out for not building theirs when builds nothing.

That's all well and good, but he has no right to call others out for not building theirs when builds nothing.

Oh I get it, think it’s pretty sad he has to pull up a four year post and comment about how supposedly great his builder is.

September 9, 2015.

Really,then how come my engine builder is building Gary's poly stroker motor???

April 10, 2019

H

Obviously you DON'T get it..I did NOT bring up that post,,see your CLUELESS like the other guy commenting!!

Dates, how they work seems to confuse you?

And you seem to miss the point you CLAIMED Gary was the guru on poly motors...like I asked, then why is the builder I know building his stroker poly??..and Gary is still in business by the way:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And you seem to miss the point you CLAIMED Gary was the guru on poly motors...like I asked, then why is the builder I know building his stroker poly??..and Gary is still in business by the way:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Um no, that was threewood in 2015 making the claim, I don’t know who Gary is.

So who is your builder...like I asked?

-
Back