Spade connector popped out -Help Please

-
Myself, I would pull the connectors off and find the female mate in the socket.
That would be a good clue where it went.

Ok....wipers work so it's not that...
Not an AC car...
The wire is black.....

Jeff
If this truly is a black wire with a white stripe ,and this is the right harness for a 68 cuda, then according to the schematic, it is for the oil pressure sending unit. It should be plugged back into the C port on the right.
Please go to MyMopar.com and look up the color wiring diagram for a 69 cuda , yes I know you have a 68, but the 69 one shows much better.
This should get you in the right direction.

It is dark blue. Goes to pin H below the green in the right connector inside row at the bottom For wipers.

E - brown
F - red
G- green
H- dark blue

It is in the same wrapped harness with the other mentioned colors above.

Didn't you save the drawing I posted for you previously?

Attachments

• 68 Barracuda Factory Wiring REV 2.pdf
    120 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
It is dark blue. Goes to pin H below the green in the right connector inside row at the bottom For wipers.

E - brown
F - red
G- green
H- dark blue

It is in the same wrapped harness with the other mentioned colors above.

Didn't you save the drawing I posted for you previously?

You can clearly see it is and old terminal. Not part of the new harness's. That is the power wire for the wipers, how can they work? Also your back-up light wires c and d are cut. 4spd car?

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys on this....holidays and everything. ....
So I plugged it in right below the green wire on the wiper harness. ....
No change....wipers worked before and still do...lol....
At least no smoke or fire!
Thank you all for the help! !!!!

Jeff

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys on this....holidays and everything. ....
So I plugged it in right below the green wire on the wiper harness. ....
No change....wipers worked before and still do...lol....
At least no smoke or fire!
Thank you all for the help! !!!!

Jeff

Sounds like your wiper power feed has been bypassed. That blue should be +12v hot from wiper switch through the internal breaker in the switch. You might want to find out how +12v is getting to the wiper motor on that connection! Something spliced that should not be? The safety breaker is no longer functioning as designed. Especially since you have already gone through the trouble and expense of installing the other 2 new harness's!

Last edited:
Sounds like your wiper power feed has been bypassed. That blue should be +12v hot from wiper switch through the internal breaker in the switch. You might want to find out how +12v is getting to the wiper motor on that connection! Something spliced that should not be? The safety breaker is no longer functioning as designed. Especially since you have already gone through the trouble and expense of installing the other 2 new harness's!

Guess I have some digging to do!

Jeff

Guess I have some digging to do!

Jeff

You have done some great work on that car, I love seeing the commitment to doing things right. I don't think the effort to protecting it escapes you!

You have done some great work on that car, I love seeing the commitment to doing things right. I don't think the effort to protecting it escapes you!
Absolutely!
Never been fond of 2 steps forward, 3 steps back!

Previous owner did something funky with the wipers, I'll track it down!

Jeff

Well that 4 wire harness is only about 12" long, so you should find it easily!

Maybe the switch is bad so the previous owner bypassed it?

-
Back